Monday, January 7, 2013


Song of Life

(HEART)(MUSIC) Song of Life  (music) Rythm of our hearts and breathing (MUSIC) in perfect synch with Mother Earth Gaia (MUSIC) (HEART) And the Natural Universal Consciousness Flow (MUSIC) (HEART) In Constant Consciousness Expansion (HEART)  integrating all of our Muli Dimentional Soul (HEART) and are in perfect  soul resonance with all of creation (HEART)


I AM returning back into my natural state consciously integrating with my I AM Presence and all my soul expressions.  I AM Remembering and Being my true Divine Wholeness as a Divine Love Expression of Source Consciousness NOW

I am in Divine Receivership from Grace, NOW . My body is a temple of Source love creation's expression.

(HEART) All Life is Sacred :  We are all Earth Humanity,  We are destined to Embrace each other with Divine Love from Within each of our Souls (HEART) and all of Creation  (HEART)

Self Mastery also includes Conscious Expansion of and Integration of our totality of our Soul, I AM presence,  and Conscious Remembrance of our true Divine beingness.  

(HEART)From the core of my soul and source within me,  I am sharing my love and appreciation for each of you for being the divine love expression of Source each of you truly are. (HEART)

I see each of you surrounded by angels,  placing each of you in an Angelic Cloak of  Light and Love.
The Ascended Masters and Gaia are Blessing you with an etheric healing crystals Jewelry and herbs.
Divine Mother and Sananda are Infusing each of your totality of  being with Christ Light Infusion and Grace.
The Angels are guiding you to perceive your true totality of your soul self,  is receiving all of these divine blessings NOW.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
 and so it is

From the Milky Heart of  our Galaxy, full of our Galactic Milky Nector for the GODs,,  which is a part of each of us, Always,  we just know it is time to remember it all and more!!!!!



Copyright  Inner Light Expressions 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment